What: The Scotch Malt Whisky Society is hosting the Magic Carpet Ride & Sensory Bazaar, a tasting which will take the senses on a wonderful whimsical journey.
The day includes:
- Welcome drink with fellow members, five dram tasting with whisky guru John McCheyne,
- Two exceptional whiskies from The Vaults Collection
- Magical three-course lunch (prepared by the acclaimed Balmoral chefs)
- Afternoon sensory bazaar (with over 30 unique whiskies and food pairings)
- Followed by an SMWS pop-up shop with rare bottlings to buy and take home
Why: The opulent surroundings of the Grand Ballroom at The Balmoral Hotel in Edinburgh provides the dream-like setting for this whirlwind adventure, offering members the chance to share exceptionally rare drams and experience a truly unique tasting.
How: The event is open to members of the Society, save your spot here for just £59: http://bit.ly/2J50KAp for non-members looking to experience this event and many more like this, purchase your annual membership here: http://bit.ly/2JbGBZs
When: Saturday 29th June from 12-6pmWhere: The Balmoral, 1 Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2EQ